Artist: Simon Ward
Drivers: Carroll Shelby, Roy Salvadori, Dan Gurney
Dimensions: 20 x 24″
This edition of 500 prints features Carroll Shelby and his team mate Roy Salvadori, who won the 1959 LeMans 24 Hour race in the #5 Aston Martin DBR1, covering the 2,701.7 miles at an average speed of 112.6 mph. Seen following the Aston Martin is Dan Gurney in the #12 Ferrari 250 TR 59. Beautiful colors, an outstanding example of Carroll Shelby & Roy Salvadori winning the 1959 LeMans race!
- Autographed by Carroll Shelby – Unframed
- Autographed by Carroll Shelby & Stirling Moss – Unframed
Only 6 available signed by Stirling Moss & Carroll Shelby. A photo of Stirling Moss included along with COA for purchaser.
- Signed by Artist Only – Unframed
- Publisher Proof – Unframed
- Framed Publisher Proof Autographed by Carroll Shelby. Buyer to pay exact cost of shipping and handling. Currently out of stock. Contact us if you are interested in custom framed print.