Artist: Nicholas Watts
This print is taken from an original painting by Nicholas Watts that was especially commissioned by Freck’s Auto Art. In a display of driving virtuosity in appalling weather conditions, Michael Schumacher dominated the 55th edition of the Monaco Grand Prix. Driving his Ferrari F310B, it was to be his 23rd Grand Prix victory, finishing approximately 53 seconds ahead of Rubens Barrichello’s Stewart. May 11th, 1997, Monte Carlo.
- Framed and Personally Autographed by Michael Schumacher. $1995 + exact shipping and handling. Includes a letter of Authenticity from Motorsports Marketing and a Certificate of Authenticity from Freck’s Auto Art. The print was signed by Michael Schumacher at his home in Switzerland in 2008. This is the last of the autographed pieces out of the 100 Michael signed for us. Additional shipping cost will be billed separately.
- Stretched Giclee on Canvas – Not Autographed, 33″ X 25″ $795.00
- Signed and Numbered by artist Nicholas Watts, 33″ X 25″ $349.95
- Unsigned Publisher Proof, 33″ X 25″ $199.95
- Unsigned giclee canvas on hardboard, 6″ x 9″ $99.00