No products in the cart.
Artist: Nicholas Watts
This print is taken from an original painting by Nicholas Watts that was especially commissioned by Freck’s Auto Art. In a display of driving virtuosity in appalling weather conditions, Michael Schumacher dominated the 55th edition of the Monaco Grand Prix. Driving his Ferrari F310B, it was to be his 23rd Grand Prix victory, finishing approximately 53 seconds ahead of Rubens Barrichello’s Stewart. May 11th, 1997, Monte Carlo.
- Personally Autographed by Michael Schumacher, 33″ X 25″ $1250.00
Includes a letter of Authenticity from Motorsports Marketing and a
Certificate of Authenticity from Freck’s Auto Art. The print was signed
by Michael Schumacher at his home in Switzerland in 2008.
- Stretched Giclee on Canvas – Not Autographed, 33″ X 25″ $795.00
- Signed and Numbered by artist Nicholas Watts, 33″ X 25″ $349.95
- Unsigned Publisher Proof, 33″ X 25″ $199.95
- Unsigned giclee canvas on hardboard, 6″ x 9″ $99.00