Artist: Nicholas Watts
Published by Freck’s Auto Art
Emerson Fittipaldi won the Formula One World Championship in 1972, with his third of five wins that year coming at the British Grand Prix . This scene depicts Emmo in the JPS Lotus Ford leading rival Jackie Stewart in the Tyrrell Ford, followed by Jean Pierre Beltoise (BRM), Arturo Merzario (Ferrari), and Chris Amon (Matra). Fittipaldi went on to victory, with Jackie Stewart eventually finishing in second place. Brands Hatch, July 15th, 1972.
– Unframed Stretched Canvas Giclee 25″ X 32.5″ $495.00
– Unframed Publisher Proof Autographed by Emerson Fittipaldi & Jochen Mass
25″ X 32.5″ $299.95
– Autographed by Emerson Fittipaldi – Unframed
25″ X 32.5″ $259.95
– Unsigned, Unframed Publisher Proof 25″ X 32.5″ $129.95
– Unframed Canvas Giclee mounted on hardboard 6″ X 9″ $99.00
– Professionally Framed Publisher Proof
Print Dimensions: 25″ X 32.5″ Framed Dimensions: 27.75″ X 33.75″
This Publishers Proof is not autographed but has been
professionally framed for display in our gallery.
All packing, insurance, shipping & handling charges at exact cost
will be the responsibility of the purchaser on this framed print.