No products in the cart.
Artist: Michael Mate
Dimensions: 23″ x 30″
Autographed by Gijs Van Lennep & legendary Porsche driver Hurley Haywood. A Lithographic print that features Herbert Muller and Gijs Van Lennep driving the winning Martini-Porsche 911 Carrera RSR in the 57th and final running of the Targa Florio race in 1973. Porsche recorded their 11th and last victory in the final running of this historic event. Finishing third in another Martini-Porsche Carrera RSR was the team of Leo Kinnunen and Claude Haldi. The scene depicted in this composition shows the winning #8 car winding through the streets of a beautiful Sicilian village.
- Press Proof Autographed by Hurley Haywood & Jochen Mass $229.95
- Autographed by Gijs Van Lennep & Hurley Haywood $229.95
- Autographed by Gijs Van Lennep $199.95
- Artist-signed and Numbered $149.95
- Unsigned Publisher Proof $59.95
- Giclee on Canvas $395.00